The Brotherhood functions as a support group for Temple Beth El Israel. Members share a common goal of assisting the Temple to grow and develop into a focal point for the Jewish community of St. Lucie County.
Brotherhood activities include:
- co-sponsoring fund raising events with the TBEI Sisterhood
- hosting the annual Yom HaShoah memorial service and distributing Yom
- supporting TBEI Religious School events
- hosting a Mother’s Day Brunch for all Temple women
- ushering at High Holy Day services
- providing gifts for each Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- evening at the ballpark, and
- funding scholarships for confirmation students.
The Brotherhood Board of Directors meets the first Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. in the Temple Library. All Brotherhood members are invited to attend the Board meetings. Specific programs are announced in the Shofar and are publicized by e-mail to all Brotherhood members.
For further information please contact Lenny Epstein, President of TBEI Brotherhood, at 772.807.4713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brotherhood Board of Directors 2023-2024
President: Lenny Epstein
Vice President: Richard Levine
Secretary: Ellis Bromberg
Treasurer: Gary Cooper
Members at Large: